Our Guidance Counselor, Janel Holguin, has been at Boynton since August of 2010. She has worked for the Campbell Union High School District as a Guidance Counselor since December of 2006. After she graduated from high school she attended De Anza College where she earned her Associate degree in Liberal Arts. She then attended San Jose State University and earned her Bachelor's degree in Administration of Justice and her Masters in Education (Counseling and Student Personnel).
Mrs. Holguin offers students the help they need with our academic program at Boynton and helps them plan for their future after high school. She is available to our students before school, after school and at the end of each class period.
Mrs. Holguin also offers support for our students with:
- Scheduling classes each grading period and schedule corrections
- Transcript and Graduation Status Review
- Credit Recovery options
- Camp Campbell and Walden West Cabin Leader recommendations
- SVCTE (Silicon Valley Career Education Center)
- Community College field trips
- College Applications
- Financial Aid & Scholarships